- 2-1/2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 25 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- In a large skillet, cook potatoes and onion in butter until tender and lightly browned. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Pour over potato mixture. Sprinkle with pepperoni. Cover and cook on medium-low heat for 10-12 minutes or until eggs are set. Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand for 2 minutes. Cut into wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pepperoni Hopple-Popple in Quick Cooking September/October 2000, p41
Reviews for Pepperoni Hopple-Popple
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2017
"I have taken this to pot lucks on camping trips and everyone loves it!"
Reviewed Mar. 23, 2012
"It's a keeper"