Pepperoni Frittata Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups chopped onions
- 2 to 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup small cauliflowerets
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 26 slices pepperoni
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, saute the onions in oil until tender. Add the zucchini, cauliflower and eggs. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until eggs are nearly set.
- 2. Arrange pepperoni over eggs. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; broil 1-2 minutes longer or until eggs are completely set and top is lightly browned. Cut into wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 181 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 188mg cholesterol, 299mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Pepperoni Frittata
"This was easy to prepare and I did use half pepperoni and half mushrooms - my husband on the other hand, loved the pieces with more pepperoni - this is a keeper"
"Recipe was a bit too spicy from the pepperoni. I reduced amount (pepperoni) by half and added 1/3 cup sliced mushrooms."