Pepperoni Floret Salad Recipe
Things don't get much simpler than this colorful combination of crunchy vegetables. Topped with bottled salad dressing, it's one salad you'll turn to whenever time is short. Best of all, you can adjust any ingredient you wish.
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup pickled pepper rings
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, olives, pepperoni and pepper rings. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Pepperoni Floret Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC