Pepperoni Floret Salad
Things don't get much simpler than this colorful combination of crunchy vegetables. Topped with bottled salad dressing, it's one salad you'll turn to whenever time is short. Best of all, you can adjust any ingredient you wish.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup pickled pepper rings
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, olives, pepperoni
- and pepper rings. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.