Pepperoni Floret Salad Recipe
Things don't get much simpler than this colorful combination of crunchy vegetables. Topped with bottled salad dressing, it's one salad you'll turn to whenever time is short. Best of all, you can adjust any ingredient you wish.
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup pickled pepper rings
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, olives, pepperoni and pepper rings. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pepperoni Floret Salad in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p21
Reviews for Pepperoni Floret Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review