Pepperoni Floret Salad Recipe
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup pickled pepper rings
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, olives, pepperoni and pepper rings. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pepperoni Floret Salad in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p21
Reviews for Pepperoni Floret Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review