Pepperoni Extreme Dip Recipe
Take just 10 minutes to prep, and in a few short hours, your slow cooker will have you serving up a party-worthy appetizer to your hungry bunch, no problem! —Laura Magee, Houlton, Wisconsin
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) sliced green olives with pimientos, drained and chopped
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Combine the first six ingredients in a 4-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours or until cheese is melted, stirring halfway through cooking. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 2-1/4 quarts.
Reviews for Pepperoni Extreme Dip
Reviewed Mar. 21, 2015
"Absolutely super according to recipe! My desire for hotter taste had me add a few drops of hot sauce for the extra tang."
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2014
"Wonderful dip! It was like having pepperoni pizza on a chip!"
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2013
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC