Pepperoni Extreme Dip Recipe
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) sliced green olives with pimientos, drained and chopped
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Combine the first six ingredients in a 4-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours or until cheese is melted, stirring halfway through cooking. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 2-1/4 quarts.
1/4 cup (calculated without tortilla chips): 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Pepperoni Extreme Dip
"Absolutely super according to recipe! My desire for hotter taste had me add a few drops of hot sauce for the extra tang."
"Wonderful dip! It was like having pepperoni pizza on a chip!"