Pepperoni Extreme Dip Recipe
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) sliced green olives with pimientos, drained and chopped
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Combine the first six ingredients in a 4-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours or until cheese is melted, stirring halfway through cooking. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 2-1/4 quarts.
1/4 cup (calculated without tortilla chips): 188 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 449mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Pepperoni Extreme Dip
"Absolutely super according to recipe! My desire for hotter taste had me add a few drops of hot sauce for the extra tang."
"Wonderful dip! It was like having pepperoni pizza on a chip!"