Set it and forget it! With just 10 minutes of prep time and assistance from a slow cooker, you’ll be ready to serve your hungry bunch with ease. —Laura Stonesifer, Houlton, Wisconsin
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) sliced green olives with pimientos, drained and chopped
- Tortilla chips
- Combine the first six ingredients in a 4-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Cover and cook on low for 1-1/2 hours; stir. Cover and cook 1-1/2 hours longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 2-1/4 quarts.
Originally published as Pepperoni Extreme Dip in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013, p40
Reviews for Pepperoni Extreme Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 21, 2015
"Absolutely super according to recipe! My desire for hotter taste had me add a few drops of hot sauce for the extra tang."
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2014
"Wonderful dip! It was like having pepperoni pizza on a chip!"
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2013