Pepperoni Drop Biscuits
Sandra Buchanan uses garlic powder, Italian seasoning, sliced pepperoni and cheddar cheese to whip up a savory sensation in her Bath, New York kitchen. "These biscuits go great with spaghetti, macaroni and cheese or breaded fish," she says.
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix, milk, butter, garlic powder and
- Italian seasoning. Stir in pepperoni and cheese just until combined.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking
- sheets. Bake at 400° for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 89 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 239 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.