Pepperoni Cheese Twists
Refrigerated dough keeps these snacks fuss-free. They're great all by themselves...or try them with a simple antipasto of peppers, olives and cheeses.—Josephine D. Piro, Easton, Pennsylvania
14 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes plus 1 teaspoon oil from the jar
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pepperoni
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon water
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, combine tomatoes and their
- oil, pepperoni, cheese, rosemary, water, garlic powder and pepper.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 14x10-in. rectangle.
- Spread tomato mixture lengthwise over half of dough.
- Fold dough over filling: press edges to seal. Cut widthwise into
- fourteen 1-in.-wide strips. Fold each strip in half; twist two or
- three times. Place 1 in. apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 14 cheese twists.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cheese twist equals 90 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 241 mg sodium,