Pepperoni Cheese Twists Recipe
Refrigerated dough keeps these snacks fuss-free. They're great all by themselves...or try them with a simple antipasto of peppers, olives and cheeses.Josephine D. Piro, Easton, Pennsylvania
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes plus 1 teaspoon oil from the jar
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pepperoni
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon water
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes and their oil, pepperoni, cheese, rosemary, water, garlic powder and pepper.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 14-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread tomato mixture lengthwise over half of dough.
- Fold dough over filling: press edges to seal. Cut widthwise into fourteen 1-in.-wide strips. Fold each strip in half; twist two or three times. Place 1 in. apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425° for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 14 cheese twists.
Originally published as Pepperoni Cheese Twists in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2010, p42
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pepperoni Cheese Twists(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baking Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >