- carrots, green pepper and remaining pepper; saute 4 minutes longer.
- Add broth and potatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook
- for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Cool slightly.
- In a blender, process soup in batches until smooth. Return all to the
- pan; heat through. Stir in 2 cups mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese,
- cream cheese, milk, pizza seasoning and pepper flakes until cheeses
- are melted. Add 1-1/3 cups pepperoni and reserved tomatoes; heat
- through. Serve with remaining mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 507 calories, 40 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 1,239 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.