Pepperoni Cheese Bake
My husband requests this all the time! Often I bake one on the weekend and use it for a quick breakfast during the week. It calls for just a handful of ingredients and is so quick to make. Suzanne Kern
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 20 min. + standing
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 5 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- In a greased 9-in. pie plate, layer the mozzarella cheese and
- pepperoni. In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and basil; pour over the
- cheese. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before
- cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 184 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 166 mg cholesterol, 328 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 12 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.