Pizza taste without the takeout? Believe it! With great pepperoni flavor, this recipe will give the whole family an easy alternative on pizza night. —Mary Shivers, Ada, Oklahoma
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1-1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 30 slices pepperoni
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Stir in eggs, Parmesan cheese, sour cream and Italian seasoning. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake 10 minutes.
- Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; top with pepperoni and olives. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pepperoni Pizza Pasta in Simple & Delicious August/September 2010, p20
Reviews for Pepperoni Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review