Pizza taste without the takeout? Believe it! With great pepperoni flavor, this recipe will give the whole family an easy alternative on pizza night. —Mary Shivers, Ada, Oklahoma
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min. + standing
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1-1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 30 slices pepperoni
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook macaroni according to package
- directions; drain. Stir in eggs, Parmesan cheese, sour cream and
- Italian seasoning. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake
- 10 minutes.
- Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; top with
- pepperoni and olives. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is
- melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 316 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 808 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as