Pepperoni Casserole Recipe
Pizza taste without the takeout? Believe it! With great pepperoni flavor, this recipe will give the whole family an easy alternative on pizza night. —Mary Shivers, Ada, Oklahoma
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1-1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 30 slices pepperoni
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Stir in eggs, Parmesan cheese, sour cream and Italian seasoning. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake 10 minutes.
- 2. Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; top with pepperoni and olives. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece equals 316 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 808 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC