Pepperoni Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe
This salad is easy to make, very flavorful and is an attractive dish to take to picnics and other summertime gatherings.
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1. Cook the pasta according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and broccoli. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to the pepperoni mixture. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to combine. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 462 calories, 29 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 859 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 17 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC