Pepperoni Caesar Pasta Salad
This salad is easy to make, very flavorful and is an attractive dish to take to picnics and other summertime gatherings.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. In a large bowl,
- combine the mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and broccoli. Drain pasta
- and rinse in cold water; add to the pepperoni mixture. Drizzle with
- salad dressing; toss to combine. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 462 calories, 29 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 859 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 17 g protein.