Pepperoni Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1. Cook the pasta according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and broccoli. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to the pepperoni mixture. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to combine. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 462 calories, 29g fat (10g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 859mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 17g protein.
Reviews for Pepperoni Caesar Pasta Salad
"I put the broccoli in with the pasta about 1 min. It turned nice and green. I also added sliced black olives. Very tasty."
"I added grape tomatoes and used rotini pasta instead. A keeper!~ Theresa"