This salad is easy to make, very flavorful and is an attractive dish to take to picnics and other summertime gatherings.
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and broccoli. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to the pepperoni mixture. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to combine. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pepperoni Caesar Pasta Salad in Country Extra July 2003, p51
Reviews for Pepperoni Caesar Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2011
"I put the broccoli in with the pasta about 1 min. It turned nice and green. I also added sliced black olives. Very tasty."
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2011
"I added grape tomatoes and used rotini pasta instead. A keeper!~ Theresa"