This salad is easy to make, very flavorful and is an attractive dish to take to picnics and other summertime gatherings.
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and broccoli. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to the pepperoni mixture. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to combine. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pepperoni Caesar Pasta Salad in Country Extra July 2003, p51
Reviews for Pepperoni Caesar Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2011
"I put the broccoli in with the pasta about 1 min. It turned nice and green. I also added sliced black olives. Very tasty."
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2011
"I added grape tomatoes and used rotini pasta instead. A keeper!~ Theresa"