Pepperoni Bread Recipe
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water (70° to 80°)
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3-1/4 cups bread flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2/3 cup finely chopped pepperoni
- 1. In bread machine pan, place the first seven ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose medium crust color and loaf size if available.
- 2. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Just before the final kneading (your machine may audibly signal this), add the pepperoni. Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds, 16 slices).
1 slice: 126 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 294mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Pepperoni Bread
"I have used this recipe for years. I make it at least once a month. I use 1 teaspoon garlic powder and 1 teaspoon salt, in place of garlic salt."