- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tube (6 ounces) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato sauce, oil and seasonings. Cut each biscuit in half. Place one pepperoni slice on each half; fold dough over pepperoni and pinch edges to seal. Dip in tomato mixture.
- Place in a shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake in a toaster oven at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forPepperoni Biscuit Bites
"When I have my grown children in for a day - I fix these as snacks - always go over well - I do put a couple slices of pepperoni inside each one. Easy to fix, and always a empty plate! Thanks for sharing."
"I like the idea of putting the tomato mixture inside. And, I think these would make wonderful appetizers, or sound yummy for lunch with a bowl of soup on the side."
"I put the tomato mixture inside the dough with the pepperoni. My kids like these better than store bought pizza rolls."
"Sounds great. I'm sure you could lighten it up by using low fat biscuits and turkey pepperoni."