Pepperoni Avocado Caesar Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 8 slices pepperoni, halved
- 1/2 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup cubed avocado
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced
- 1/3 cup salad croutons
- 2 tablespoons creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. On a salad plate, arrange the lettuce, pepperoni, tomato, avocado, egg and croutons. Drizzle with salad dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving (prepared with fat-free salad dressing) equals 356 calories, 22 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 229 mg cholesterol, 968 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.