Pepperoni Angel Hair Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta, broken into thirds
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine the cucumber, green pepper, pepperoni and olives in a large bowl. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to pepperoni mixture. Drizzle with salad dressing and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 483 calories, 31g fat (11g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 1413mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Pepperoni Angel Hair
"Very tasty pasta salad. You can vary vegetables to your families likes. I add grape tomatoes and green onion to mine!"
"I have been making this recipe for years. Everyone who tries it absolutely loves it and asks for more. After making it many times, I noticed that the veggies and pepperoni would fall to the bottom w/ the angel hair pasta. I changed the pasta to the bow tie pasta and it worked great. I also just use what ever Italian salad dressing I have on hand. I also use grated Parmesan cheese which is what I usually have in the fridge. I also add sliced green olives and the black olives. This pasta salad is awesome and I make it all the time in the summer."
"Yum! Easy to cater to your liking. We added grape tomatoes and omitted olives. Didn't bother peeling the cucumber either. Great with turkey pepperoni & whole wheat thin spaghetti.~ Theresa"
"Have made this a number of times and always get compliments. You can also alter this easily to make as much or as little as needed. Another thing, I now buy the new smaller pepperoni pieces instead of quartering the regular size ones!"
"Sounds great. I would use Whole Wheat pasta."