Pepperoni Angel Hair Recipe
This noodle side dish is so versatile that it can accompany steak, pork chops, chicken or even hamburgers. Chill leftovers to serve as a cool main-dish salad on a warm summer night. When time allows, I like to replace the pepperoni with sliced cooked chicken. -Julie Mosher, Coldwater, Michigan
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:4-6 servings
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta, broken into thirds
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine the cucumber, green pepper, pepperoni and olives in a large bowl. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to pepperoni mixture. Drizzle with salad dressing and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 483 calories, 31 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 1,413 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC