This noodle side dish is so versatile that it can accompany steak, pork chops, chicken or even hamburgers. Chill leftovers to serve as a cool main-dish salad on a warm summer night. When time allows, I like to replace the pepperoni with sliced cooked chicken. -Julie Mosher, Coldwater, Michigan
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta, broken into thirds
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine the cucumber, green pepper, pepperoni and olives in a large bowl. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to pepperoni mixture. Drizzle with salad dressing and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Pepperoni Angel Hair in Quick Cooking July/August 2002, p31
Reviews for Pepperoni Angel Hair
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review