- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta, broken into thirds
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine the cucumber, green pepper, pepperoni and olives in a large bowl. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to pepperoni mixture. Drizzle with salad dressing and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Pepperoni Angel Hair
"I have been making this recipe for years. Everyone who tries it absolutely loves it and asks for more. After making it many times, I noticed that the veggies and pepperoni would fall to the bottom w/ the angel hair pasta. I changed the pasta to the bow tie pasta and it worked great. I also just use what ever Italian salad dressing I have on hand. I also use grated Parmesan cheese which is what I usually have in the fridge. I also add sliced green olives and the black olives. This pasta salad is awesome and I make it all the time in the summer."
"Have made this a number of times and always get compliments. You can also alter this easily to make as much or as little as needed. Another thing, I now buy the new smaller pepperoni pieces instead of quartering the regular size ones!"
"Sounds great. I would use Whole Wheat pasta."