- 1 cup crushed chocolate wafers
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candies
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and butter; set aside 1/4 cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into a 9-in. square dish.
- In a bowl, combine the marshmallows, candies and cranberries. Fold in the whipped cream. Spread over the crust; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Freeze for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Peppermint Whip in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p65
Reviews for Peppermint Whip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review