- 1-1/2 cups Master Cookie Mix, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Red colored sugar
- Shape cookie mix into 3/4-in. balls. Roll each ball into a 6-in. rope. Bend the rope in half and twist twice. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and extract; drizzle over cookies. Sprinkle with colored sugar. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Peppermint Twists(4)
Sort By :
These are so good and so easy!!! The only thing I modified was the shape - - these shout out 'candy cane' to me so that's what I did. It's only December 3 and I can tell you - - I'll be making several batches between now and Christmas!!
I also used the oil flavoring; love the lightness of the cookie/ will make agian
what is the liquid in this recipe
I used peppermint oil instead od extract.
fast easy , I would make them again.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Holiday Cookie Recipes >
- Low Carb Desserts >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >