Serve your family and friends this delicate twist that showcases one of the most popular flavors of the season…peppermint! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups Master Cookie Mix, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Red colored sugar
- Shape cookie mix into 3/4-in. balls. Roll each ball into a 6-in. rope. Bend the rope in half and twist twice. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and extract; drizzle over cookies. Sprinkle with colored sugar. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Peppermint Twists in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p110
Reviews for Peppermint Twists
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review