Peppermint Stick Sauce Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups finely crushed peppermint candies or candy canes
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook over medium-low heat until mixture is smooth and candy is melted, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Pour into small airtight containers. Store in the refrigerator. Serve warm over ice cream or cake. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoons equals 76 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 12 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Peppermint Stick Sauce
"This is such a wonderful treat. This is also good when spread between chocolate graham crackers, YUM!"