- 1-1/2 cups finely crushed peppermint candies or candy canes
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook over medium-low heat until mixture is smooth and candy is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into small airtight containers. Store in the refrigerator. Serve warm over ice cream or cake. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews forPeppermint Stick Sauce
"This is such a wonderful treat. This is also good when spread between chocolate graham crackers, YUM!"