Peppermint Stick Sauce
Turn ice cream into a special treat with this tasty sauce. Kids and adults alike will love its cool, sweet flavors. Kelly Ann Gray - Beaufort, South Carolina
18 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 cups crushed peppermint candies
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the crushed candies, whipping cream and
- marshmallow creme. Cook and stir over low heat until candy is
- completely melted and mixture is smooth. Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 112 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.