Peppermint Stick Pie Recipe
- 4-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 quarts peppermint stick ice cream, softened
- Chocolate syrup or chocolate fudge topping
- Crushed peppermint candies
- 1. Combine cereal and chocolate. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 10-in. pie place. Freeze for 10 minutes. Spoon ice cream into the crust. Freeze until serving. Garnish with chocolate syrup and peppermint candies. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 438 calories, 20g fat (12g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 246mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Peppermint Stick Pie
"This did not go over as well as I hoped. The kids left the pie "crust" on their plates. The adults ate it, but no one seemed to really like it a lot."