Peppermint Stick Pie Recipe
- 4-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 quarts peppermint stick ice cream, softened
- Chocolate syrup or chocolate fudge topping
- Crushed peppermint candies
- 1. Combine cereal and chocolate. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 10-in. pie place. Freeze for 10 minutes. Spoon ice cream into the crust. Freeze until serving. Garnish with chocolate syrup and peppermint candies. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 438 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 246 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Peppermint Stick Pie
"This did not go over as well as I hoped. The kids left the pie "crust" on their plates. The adults ate it, but no one seemed to really like it a lot."