Peppermint Stick Pie Recipe
- 4-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 quarts peppermint stick ice cream, softened
- Chocolate syrup or chocolate fudge topping
- Crushed peppermint candies
- 1. Combine cereal and chocolate. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 10-in. pie place. Freeze for 10 minutes. Spoon ice cream into the crust. Freeze until serving. Garnish with chocolate syrup and peppermint candies. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 438 calories, 20g fat (12g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 246mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Peppermint Stick Pie
"This did not go over as well as I hoped. The kids left the pie "crust" on their plates. The adults ate it, but no one seemed to really like it a lot."