This quick pie will be a perfect for any get-together during the holiday season. The peppermint makes this pie so refreshing.—Mildred Peachey, Wooster, Ohio
- 4-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 quarts peppermint stick ice cream, softened
- Chocolate syrup or chocolate fudge topping
- Crushed peppermint candies
- Combine cereal and chocolate. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 10-in. pie place. Freeze for 10 minutes. Spoon ice cream into the crust. Freeze until serving. Garnish with chocolate syrup and peppermint candies. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Peppermint Stick Pie in Country Woman November/December 1995, p35
Reviews for Peppermint Stick Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2013
"This did not go over as well as I hoped. The kids left the pie "crust" on their plates. The adults ate it, but no one seemed to really like it a lot."