This quick pie will be a perfect for any get-together during the holiday season. The peppermint makes this pie so refreshing.—Mildred Peachey, Wooster, Ohio
- 4-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 quarts peppermint stick ice cream, softened
- Chocolate syrup or chocolate fudge topping
- Crushed peppermint candies
- Combine cereal and chocolate. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 10-in. pie place. Freeze for 10 minutes. Spoon ice cream into the crust. Freeze until serving. Garnish with chocolate syrup and peppermint candies. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Peppermint Stick Pie in Country Woman November/December 1995, p35
Reviews for Peppermint Stick Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2013
"This did not go over as well as I hoped. The kids left the pie "crust" on their plates. The adults ate it, but no one seemed to really like it a lot."