Graham cracker cookie cups brim with a luscious peppermint-milk chocolate filling, sweet marshmallow creme and crushed peppermint candies. Santa (and his elves) will look forward to these! —Edwina Gadsby, Hayden, Idaho
- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place cookie mix, cracker crumbs, butter and egg in a large bowl; beat until well mixed. Shape into 36 balls; press onto bottoms and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups.
- Bake 9-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 30 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- Meanwhile, place chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Stir in extract. Let stand 15 minutes or until cooled. Spoon 2 teaspoons chocolate mixture into each cup.
- Place marshmallow creme in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 50% power 15 seconds or just until softened. Spoon a dollop of marshmallow cream onto each cup; sprinkle with candies. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Peppermint S'more Tassies in Simple & Delicious October/November 2012, p40
Reviews for Peppermint S'more Tassies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review