Try this for a new twist on punch. Pineapple and orange juices mixed with a hint of peppermint make a zingy beverage that’s delicious with cake and other party foods. —Gay Nell Nicholas, Henderson, Texas
Recommended: 8 Recipes for Irish Drinks
- ICE CUBES:
- Lemon-lime soda
- Maraschino cherries, well drained
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Fill two ice cube trays with lemon-lime soda; place a cherry in each compartment. Freeze until solid. Just before serving, combine punch ingredients in a punch bowl. Add ice cubes. Yield: 20 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Peppermint Punch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p32
Reviews for Peppermint Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review