Nothing is as pleasing to your palate after a satisfying meal like mint. These easy-to-prepare peppermint parfaits are the perfect way to end any meal.
4 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 5 to 8 drops red food coloring
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Crushed chocolate wafers
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt marshmallows with milk. Remove from
- heat; stir in vanilla, salt, extract and food coloring. Chill for 10
- minutes; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into individual dishes.
- Chill until ready to serve. Garnish with chocolate wafers. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 320 calories, 9 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 153 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.