Peppermint Ice Cream Dessert Recipe
- 4 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, broken
- 1 quart peppermint stick or mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- Miniature candy canes and additional cookies, optional
- 1. Sprinkle the broken cookies into four dessert dishes. Top with scoops of ice cream.
- 2. In a bowl, beat the cream, confectioners' sugar and cocoa until soft peaks form. Dollop over ice cream. Garnish with candy canes and additional cookies if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 446 calories, 27g fat (15g saturated fat), 91mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Peppermint Ice Cream Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.