- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 1-1/2 cups peppermint crunch baking chips, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt milk chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in the frosting, 1/2 cup peppermint chips, walnuts and extract. Cover and chill for 30 minutes or until firm enough to form into balls.
- Coarsely chop remaining peppermint chips. Shape chocolate mixture into 1-in. balls; roll in chopped chips. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Peppermint Fudge Truffles in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2007, p69
Reviews for Peppermint Fudge Truffles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 3, 2012
Do you think you can use chopped candy canes for this recipe?