- of tartar. With a hand mixer, beat on low speed for 1 minute.
- Continue beating over low heat until mixture reaches 160°, about
- 12 minutes.
- Pour into the bowl of a heavy-duty stand mixer; add vanilla. Beat on
- high until frosting forms stiff peaks, about 7 minutes. Fold in
- peppermint candy. Spread over top of pie. Cover and freeze until
- serving. Pie may be frozen for up to 2 months. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 444 calories, 22 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 236 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.