Peppermint Eggnog Punch Recipe
- 1 quart peppermint ice cream, softened
- 4 cups eggnog, chilled
- 1 cup rum or 2 teaspoons rum extract, optional
- 2 cups carbonated water, chilled
- Miniature candy canes, optional
- 1. Set aside a few scoops of ice cream to use as a garnish. Place the remaining ice cream in a large punch bowl; stir in the eggnog and rum or extract if desired. Add carbonated water. Top with reserved ice cream scoops. Serve with candy canes if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 9 cups.
1/2 cup: 167 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 53mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Peppermint Eggnog Punch
"I made this punch with Strawberry Ice cream instead and put fresh frozen strawberry's on top. My family really thought it was great.RuthanneSpringfield, Or."