Peppermint Eggnog Punch Recipe
- 1 quart peppermint ice cream, softened
- 4 cups eggnog, chilled
- 1 cup rum or 2 teaspoons rum extract, optional
- 2 cups carbonated water, chilled
- Miniature candy canes, optional
- 1. Set aside a few scoops of ice cream to use as a garnish. Place the remaining ice cream in a large punch bowl; stir in the eggnog and rum or extract if desired. Add carbonated water. Top with reserved ice cream scoops. Serve with candy canes if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 9 cups.
1/2 cup: 167 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 53mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Peppermint Eggnog Punch
"I made this punch with Strawberry Ice cream instead and put fresh frozen strawberry's on top. My family really thought it was great.RuthanneSpringfield, Or."
"The host of a Christmas Cookie Exchange made this for her event. Very good!"