Peppermint Eggnog Punch Recipe
With peppermint ice cream, this is almost more of a dessert than a beverage! —Marjorie Jane Watkins, Eugene, Oregon
- 1 quart peppermint ice cream, softened
- 4 cups eggnog, chilled
- 1 cup rum or 2 teaspoons rum extract, optional
- 2 cups carbonated water, chilled
- Miniature candy canes, optional
- 1. Set aside a few scoops of ice cream to use as a garnish. Place the remaining ice cream in a large punch bowl; stir in the eggnog and rum or extract if desired. Add carbonated water. Top with reserved ice cream scoops. Serve with candy canes if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 9 cups.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 167 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 53 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC