With peppermint ice cream, this is almost more of a dessert than a beverage! —Marjorie Jane Watkins, Eugene, Oregon
- 1 quart peppermint ice cream, softened
- 4 cups eggnog, chilled
- 1 cup rum or 2 teaspoons rum extract, optional
- 2 cups carbonated water, chilled
- Miniature candy canes, optional
- Set aside a few scoops of ice cream to use as a garnish. Place the remaining ice cream in a large punch bowl; stir in the eggnog and rum or extract if desired. Add carbonated water. Top with reserved ice cream scoops. Serve with candy canes if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 9 cups.
Originally published as Peppermint Eggnog Punch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p181
Reviews for Peppermint Eggnog Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 16, 2013
"I made this punch with Strawberry Ice cream instead and put fresh frozen strawberry's on top. My family really thought it was great.RuthanneSpringfield, Or."
Reviewed Dec. 21, 2012
"The host of a Christmas Cookie Exchange made this for her event. Very good!"