- 1 quart peppermint ice cream, softened
- 4 cups eggnog, chilled
- 1 cup rum or 2 teaspoons rum extract, optional
- 2 cups carbonated water, chilled
- Miniature candy canes, optional
- Set aside a few scoops of ice cream to use as a garnish. Place the remaining ice cream in a large punch bowl; stir in the eggnog and rum or extract if desired. Add carbonated water. Top with reserved ice cream scoops. Serve with candy canes if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 9 cups.
Originally published as Peppermint Eggnog Punch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p181
Reviews for Peppermint Eggnog Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 16, 2013
I made this punch with Strawberry Ice cream instead and put fresh frozen strawberry's on top. My family really thought it was great.
Reviewed Dec. 21, 2012
The host of a Christmas Cookie Exchange made this for her event. Very good!