- 3 cups chocolate milk
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream, divided
- 1/3 cup plus 1-1/2 teaspoons malted milk powder, divided
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Crushed peppermint candy and variegated mint leaves, optional
- In a blender, combine the milk, 2 cups ice cream, 1/3 cup malted milk powder, chocolate syrup, extract and cinnamon. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into five chilled glasses. Top each with a scoop of the remaining ice cream. Sprinkle with remaining malted milk powder. Garnish with candy and mint if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Peppermint Chocolate Malt in Country Woman January/February 2002, p35
Reviews for Peppermint Chocolate Malt
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 3, 2011
kids loved it