- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- the sour cream, flour and extracts. Add eggs; beat on low speed just
- until combined. Fold in chips. Pour into crust. (Pan will be full.)
- Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water
- to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until center is just set
- and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on
- a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides
- of pan.
- For topping, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until
- smooth. Stir one-fourth whipped topping into mixture; fold in
- remaining whipped topping. Spread or pipe onto cheesecake. Garnish
- with miniature candy canes if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without candy canes) equals 711 calories, 51 g fat (33 g saturated fat), 153 mg cholesterol, 424 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.