- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 pound tuna steaks, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 large sweet red peppers, cut into 2x1-inch pieces
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Rub tuna with pepper. On four metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread red peppers, tuna and mango.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 10-12 minutes for medium-rare or until slightly pink in the center and peppers are tender, turning occasionally. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Peppered Tuna Kabobs in Simple & Delicious April/May 2014
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Peppered Tuna Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review