"My daughter loves this recipe- it's the only way she'll eat fish. To top it off, it's good for her!"
Agassiz, British Columbia
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 sole fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Add
- garlic; saute 1 minute longer. Place fillets over mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with lemon-pepper, paprika and cayenne.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes
- easily with a fork. Sprinkle with tomato and onions. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 174 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 166 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.