"My daughter loves this recipe- it's the only way she'll eat fish. To top it off, it's good for her!" Jeannette Baye Agassiz, British Columbia
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 sole fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Place fillets over mushrooms. Sprinkle with paprika, lemon-pepper and cayenne.
- Cook, covered, over medium heat 5-10 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Sprinkle with tomato and green onions. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Peppered Sole in Taste of Home February/March 2009, p36
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Peppered Sole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review