Peppered Pork with Asti Cream Sauce Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 3-1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 2-3/4 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2/3 cup Asti Spumante
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Flatten pork to 1/2-in. thickness. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Add pork, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook pork in 1 tablespoon oil in batches for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Set aside and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute the mushrooms and onion in remaining oil until tender. Add broth and Asti Spumante. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half, about 8 minutes. Stir in cream. Bring to boil; cook for 3-5 minutes or until thickened. Return pork to pan and heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Peppered Pork with Asti Cream Sauce(1)
Sort By :
Pork Tenderloin was as tender as filet mignon, I would have never thought to do this with a tenderloin! This went to the top of my husband's favorite recipes! Even my kids loved it! Wonderful!
More Recipe Collections
- Birthday Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Tenderloin Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >