Peppered Pork Pitas Recipe
- 1 pound boneless pork loin chops, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and julienned
- 4 whole pita breads, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine pork, oil, pepper and garlic; toss to coat. Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork mixture; cook and stir until no longer pink. Stir in red peppers; heat through. Serve on pita breads. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Peppered Pork Pitas
Sort By :
"These are real yummy. I did make with the garlic mayo and carmelized onions. Whole family liked it. This is one of our new favorites!"
"This recipe is simple and delicious! I also made a cucumber sauce to go with it and I think this will become one of my families staple meals. Even my children who are 5 and 2 love it."