Peppered Pork Chops Recipe
These chops are easy to prepare, which makes them just right for dinner on busy weeknights. My wife and I have shared this recipe with family and friends and now we pass it on to you!
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless pork chops (1-1/2 inches thick)
- 1. Combine the first five ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container; add pork and turn to coat. Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 12-16 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Peppered Pork Chops
Reviewed Jul. 4, 2010
"This has become my favorite pork chop recipe. It is also just as good cooked in an electric skillet. It may even be better."
Reviewed Apr. 5, 2009
"Excellent. I served this recipe for my daughter and her boyfriend on Palm Sunday."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC