Peppered Pork Chops Recipe
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless pork chops (1-1/2 inches thick)
- 1. Combine the first five ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container; add pork and turn to coat. Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 12-16 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Peppered Pork Chops
"This has become my favorite pork chop recipe. It is also just as good cooked in an electric skillet. It may even be better."
"Excellent. I served this recipe for my daughter and her boyfriend on Palm Sunday."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.