These chops are easy to prepare, which makes them just right for dinner on busy weeknights. My wife and I have shared this recipe with family and friends and now we pass it on to you!
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless pork chops (1-1/2 inches thick)
- Combine the first five ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container; add pork and turn to coat. Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 12-16 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Peppered Pork Chops in Country Pork 1996, p103
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Peppered Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review