- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare corn according to package directions; drain and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, onions and green pepper; stir in corn. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Peppered Corn Salad in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p22
Reviews for Peppered Corn Salad(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2010
This was nice, fresh, and healthy, but not terribly impressive. We did finish of the entire dish, but it was just good, not great.
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2010
Our family had a cookout and everyone that tried it liked it. Great for picnics just serve chilled out of the cooler.