- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare corn according to package directions; drain and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, onions and green pepper; stir in corn. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Peppered Corn Salad
Sort By :
"This was nice, fresh, and healthy, but not terribly impressive. We did finish of the entire dish, but it was just good, not great."
"Our family had a cookout and everyone that tried it liked it. Great for picnics just serve chilled out of the cooler."