- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Split biscuits in half horizontally. Arrange on a lightly greased 12-in. round pizza pan; press dough together to seal the edges. Brush with oil. Sprinkle with peppers, tomato, onion, garlic powder, basil and oregano. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cover edges with foil to prevent overbrowning if necessary. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Pepper-Topped Pizza in Country Woman July/August 1998, p35
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pepper-Topped Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review