Pepper Steak Salad Recipe
"This hearty luncheon salad is a great way to use up leftover steak," says Amanda Prestigiacomo of Seabrook, Texas. Pepper strips give the chilled medley color while store-bought Italian dressing makes assembly a breeze.
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced cooked beef ribeye steak (1/2 pound)
- 1 small green pepper, julienned
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 small sweet orange pepper, julienned
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the steak, peppers and olives. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Pepper Steak Salad in Quick Cooking July/August 2002, p16
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pepper Steak Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2012
The salad was very good. But needed some greens, which I added to make it delicious.