Pepper Steak Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced cooked beef ribeye steak (1/2 pound)
- 1 small green pepper, julienned
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 small sweet orange pepper, julienned
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the steak, peppers and olives. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 7 servings.
1 serving equals 144 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 420 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Pepper Steak Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.